Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Funcdizzi

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 20 Camwhore

Master of Sex and Voodoo

nanafabulous personjesus Posted:

I can point out a glaring flaw within your madlib, and that is that no member of shortbus has ever used the phrase ‘amirite’ on these forums. That coupled with the excessive punctuation automatically disqualifies the madlib as being false. Instead of trying to make a madlib consistent with reality you chose to make one that would make our klan appear ‘dumber’.

If you had actually managed to pull it off then I would concede but instead you have failed and took the easy route by using a parody of an internet n00b and just ever so slightly modifying it to fit the present situation.

How could I possibly make your clan look any dumber? **** son, I’m not a miracle worker. I wouldn’t trust the collective sum of Shortbus to use a training potty without somehow managing to drown. Might as well try to divide by zero while I’m at it OH SHI—-

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!