Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Samildanach

Avatar: 143751 Tue May 19 21:18:21 -0400 2009

Level 34 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

CrinkzPipe Posted:

If smoking makes your life interesting get out more.

Smoking is band everywhere interesting in the US. Hell, my apartment is no smoking. So I go out to smoke. Therefore I get out more. Your logic is specious.

Also, I picked up the habit in Germany, 2000, back when smoking was allowed while you were on the line to order food at a fast food joint. I was going to Uni, about the only place you couldn’t smoke was in clbumes during clbum, and 3m by 3m “no smoking zones” in some buildings. I figured I was taking in a pack a day secondhand, why not enjoy it?

I smoke Marlboros when I’m flush, self-rolled Bugler blends when I’m skint. They were like 5,00DM at the time, which was roughly $2.50. Now it’s a $5.52 a pack, and I’m just off a pack a day.

I’ve “quit” about half a dozen times. First time for 3 months, **** got insanely rough at work, re-started. Second time for 6 months, friend died and ****ing everyone who knew him was a smoker. Kind of concerned that my quitting is a jinx, so I’m keeping the habit for the good of those around me.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!