Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

GOOD AFTERNOON!

Fortunato here.

I want the friend peen, so I’m running this contest.

I will select two posts in this thread with the random number generator at random.org, selecting between the number of this post, and the last post in this thread after I get the friend peen. I will select by rolling once and rounding to the post number closest to what Random.org provides, up or down.

SPECIAL BONUS SECTION FOR N00BS

Every char who posts here with an ID greater than 170000 (means you joined within the last two weeks or so) is eligible for a special 7 BP bonus! That’s right, if your character just arrived, you can win a free episode 2! I will select the winner of the 7 BP bonus the same way, except if the poster has an ID lower than 170000 I will re-roll the number with random.org until I get one who does! So n00bs have a potential gain of 10-13 BPs (if they’re insanely lucky)!

How do you check char IDs? Leave that to me. Anyway, post away and good luck!

Trolling allowed, multiposting only allowed with content (so no multiposting the same or very similar things ie obviously scripted alphabet spam, over and over again). I encourage you to have an in-depth debate on my approach to the rules, though or something.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!