Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

Chawin Posted:

Used to DM for DnD a few years ago, 2.5 rules I think.

Would love to take part depending on the players and scenario.

Any ideas of what sort of campaign you’d be doing?

DnD didnt had a 2.5 edition, before 3 edition it was called ADnD (advanced dungeons and dragons), so maybe you are talking about 3.5

has for the campaing, I havent tought in nothing yet and Im oppened for sugestions on the things you like

l33tl00z3r Posted:

I would be interested, if the time was good for me.

Unfortunately, I’ll have to find an online copy of 3.0, I only have the ADnD books for 3.5.

As for experience, I have played and GMed numerous games, along many different systems. From ADnD 2nd ed, 3rd and 3.5, GURPS, Vampire the Masquerade series( werewolf, vampire, changeling, mage), Warhammer Fantasy RPG, Space Hulk, Inquisitor, Shadowrun, d20 system, and Harn.

If you find the PDF files for the 3editions (not 3.5) i would be very greatfull since they are hard to find. I do have the real books, but the digital ones com on in handy in times like this.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!