Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

bigsillypoop-
facebot

Level 24 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

bigsillypoopfacebot Posted:

Klan **** YOU is officially bumhurt because of our good ways. I'm formerly asking for the comunity to despise them 
something witty like gratuitous amounts of male reproductive organ

How ****ing defensive TBC are being?

They’re trying to monopolise Forumwarz, and I swear, that’s not even an exaggeration.

On IDC last night, I distinctly remember seeing Nana say to Ratchet that TBC “is not about the klans”, and their description clearly states that it’s “about optimizing the game experience” or whatever

Now they’ve started being even more stuck-up than they were before – “we don’t troll anymore” “we’re past that phase” etc….but look how ****ing defensive they’re being in the Trollhole!

“You will never be TSB” “get your own forum” LOLWTF?

****ing pretentious fabulous persons…**** THEM. That is all.

And does anyone know why the **** our glorious leader Hobo has been banned?

- Laguna

——

TRUTH: THEYRE A BUNCH OF WHINY fabulous personS WHO THINK THEY CAN TROLL WHEN IN FACT THEYRE JUST STUPID fine upstanding member of societyS WHO GET bumHURT OFF EVERYTHING

- WS22

——

TBC is not comparing us to themselves. They’re comparing us to what TSB was in its prime.

TSB used to be the biggest Troll Klan in the game. Then they got all SRS BZNS, and became TBC. That’s where all this “optimizing game experience” bull****’s coming from. They think they’ve outgrown the tactics we use today, and they’re disparaging us because we’re filling the void that they left

- RBK

——

That’s my point though. I know they USED to be a group of good trolls, but now they’re not. So why the **** are they complaining about us doing something they used to do? It’s none of their ****ing business anyway

We aren’t trying to be TSB, we’re just trying to be a general trolling Klan here. Seriously, they’re a bunch of ****ing fakes. They could at least admit they’re still trolls rather than putting up this “best Forumwarz experience” crap.

What they’re really trying to do is ****ing dominate the whole of Forumwarz. They want everything – the multiplayer, the Flamebate (hence them getting all ****y when we claim Trollhole), cred, flezz, ****ing everything. They’re power-hungry, pretentious bastards, pbuming themselves off as noble Forumwarz improving Klansmen. ****ing bumholes…

People are so serious on here, it’s unbelievable!

Seriously, some of these people…oh my god, haha

I’d like to give them a good kick in the ****ing balls in RL, I swear to god

Some of the people on here…they are the EXACT kind of stuck-up bumholes I hate

- Laguna

——

We must overpower them, bide our time, count our jew gold, build our numbers and then enjoy the fine upstanding member of societys in their ****ing sleep!

- Laguna

Bus Club just wants to play the game headsets headsets 
headsets headsets headsets headsets headsets headsets headsets headsets headsets...

hate to shatter your ego, but this just came near the bot about veer loves lolis?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!