Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

I never said I would raise a fuss if the peen was removed. It’s a game, and things are bound to happen. My handful of visits lost is certainly less of an inconvenience than the horrors that have been repeatedly visited onto those going for flezz peens.

What I said was that I didn’t get how/why it could possibly need to take so much time to decide on something that people pointed out on the first day. I also said that I think communicating game based updates in a player created thread is a poor method of communication. I think it is silly to expect players to be checking the blog, twitter, the rules post, the stickies in individual forums and now clearly random player posts for game information.

I’m pretty sure JB can verify that I have a pretty cavalier attitude about peens right now, I recently asked about the possibility of giving away peens I’ve earned as contest prizes.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!