Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

The lesson I therefore learn, is not to bother.

I politely disagree. I think it can encourage people to keep an eye out for possible opportunities, not just in the Flezz Leaderboard, but in many aspects of the game.

And if nothing else, these types of situations can give us relevant data & experience to make positive adjustments to the game.

For example, I’m not sure how high a bid can go on these Balls before they get flagged as ‘abuse’, and obviously, I don’t want that to happen.

As a solution for future issues, perhaps instead of having an abuse flag, perhaps we can have a ‘bid ceiling’? Perhaps no more than 10X the Base Cost of the item? If that bid is ever reached, the Auction ends immediately, and whoever bid that amount first wins the item.

We learn and grow from our experiences, both as individuals and a community

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!