Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Fie Crotch

Avatar: 168550 Thu Jul 30 21:52:56 -0400 2009

Level 40 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

Srsly check out this chocobo: ****IN CHOCOBO HELL YEAH!!!

DoooDoooDooDOOOdOooOoOodoDoDodoodo!!

WaRrrrRrrRrrrRK WaaaaRRrrrRRrK! WaaaaaaRRRrrRRrK!!!

UpDaTe: Omg guys like so I just g-GOT Another cAll from tEch support. But he was on a DIFFERENT SCREENAME Log in to see images! :

( also it was on skype. Log in to see images!)

alphafactor: Hey dood

[ Here his kam turns on wtf ]

Easty Indiy Comapny: Lololol wt!f?

alphafactor: I would like to make you an owfer for an exclusive new item plan for skype durka durka durka.

East: D00d I blocked you. Log in to see images!

alphafactor: Here is our exclusive offer, it is a frog headset for skype. Durka durka durka. Welcome to my shop

COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI COQUI

East: Those are p cool dude but I aheady have a p awesome headset so I’m going to have to say no. I’m going to block you agai because YOU’RE A fabulous person.

alphafactor: One moment please….

[ he puts on this fukkin suit!!!!]

You have now added ‘alphafactor’ to ignore.

W.T.F

Also: pigs again dude they’re so cool lol

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!