Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

FalCoN

Avatar: 10741 2010-01-24 16:21:30 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I NEVER LEFT FORUMWARZ

I don’t see the point of this suggestion. To me it seems like it would just make things more complicated and annoying.

Here’s an easier, better solution: Simply divide all brackets except of the three top brackets into different time zones (most likely four different ones). Then allow all players to select the Domination time zone they want to be in with each of their character on their character page (just where you enable/disable characters for Domination).

This way, you could not only make it possible for everyone to play with their prefered Domination round end but you could also make it possible for players with several Domination-focussed characters to be 100% competitive with more than one of them in the same week… this is also the reason why you wouldn’t have to be scared that some of the time zones would be too easy due to too few players – people would simply add their alts to those time zones.

The only problem that would still remain are the top brackets. You should either accept that they still favor American players or make them rotate between the four Domination time zones (which wouldn’t be a perfect solution either because it would be kinda random).

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!