Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Sick_Hacker

Avatar: 92134 2009-12-11 08:19:25 -0500

[Rowdyruff Boys]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Oh shiiiiit. I didn’t even notice this was going on! D: I just edited it when I found it, made a few changes. Let me post them right now.

I’M IN… i guess.

04/17/2009 7:57AM

Before…

You’re then asked to help more of Shallow’s friends, one of which has a conspiracy theory about Sentrillion involving giraffes, robots and all sorts of other weird ****. Right after you pwn the Pentagon forum, the friend is kidnapped, possibly by robots or giraffes (or maybe even robot giraffes). Shallow Esophagus later explains that he is, in fact, working for Sentrillion, and invalidates the conspiracy theory you heard earlier, telling you that it is not an evil corporation, but a good one. Ravit “Blacksnake” Nordstrom III gets angry with you because you pwned his anti-robot forum and cuts off further communication. Then Shallow Esophagus wants you to pwn the forum of Sentrillion’s main rival, Geronimo. However, you get killed while doing so by a strange noise coming from your speakers.

After…

... You’re then asked to help more of Shallow’s friends, one of which has a conspiracy theory about [[Sentrillion]] involving giraffes, robots and all sorts of other weird ****. Right after you pwn the Pentagon forum, the friend is kidnapped, possibly by robots or giraffes (or maybe even robot giraffes). You are then called upon by a group of bots who state that they are trying to patch relations with humans, and ask you to pwn the hidden forum within Paranoid Panorama, and after a brutal battle with Ravit “Blacksnake” Nordstrom III. He throws a hissy fit and admits that he is just some dude from Boston before cutting off further communication. A long talk with Shallow Esophagus leads to him explaining that he is, in fact, working for Sentrillion, and invalidates the conspiracy theory you heard earlier, telling you that it is not an evil corporation but a good one. He then states that he wants you to pwn the forum of Sentrillion’s main rival, [[Geronimo]]. However the forum overpowers you, and before you can do anything else you get killed while doing so by a strange noise coming from your speakers.

I just moved a event around so it’s chronologically correct, and I added a few more details in it as well. If this conflicts with anything just slap my wrist and call me a bad dog.

I’M OUT

Sick_Hacker edited this message on 04/17/2009 8:15AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!