Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Recommencer

Avatar: 135255 Tue Mar 24 17:02:05 -0400 2009

[Throne of Blood]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

For example. Any time an Emo Kid starts to put up poetry thread, it gets spammed/flamed to ****. Sure, Emo Kids are easy targets, and I’m in full support of said trolling, but the inverse needs to be applicable as well. When a Camwhore starts a ITT: Funny Pics of Posters, it should be trollable as well. This should be the nature of the game, whereas it seems more that such threads are catered to by, perhaps, simply because of the amount of Camwhores in the game (Clbum or Non-Clbum).

If people honestly want to put shoes on their head. Fine, do it in Ayn Rands. But if people want to RP a Camwhore ( ...shock, I know… ) who wants to gather pictures of their friends, then this should be trollable. Out of fairness, as well as out of the definition of Forumwarz.

My suggestion is move the current Camwhore ITT Stickies to Ayn Rands or Memes and disallow any Non-Rule Stickies in RP forums. I think this is a fair compromise.

Recommencer edited this message on 04/17/2009 1:55AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!