Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

Dante Kinkade Posted:

That may be the reason you say, but still lots arre being bumholes for no good reason type thing, that and most of you really suck at it, all but two or three of you who acually know how to do it well.

at least we’re trying to add some humor and entertaining drama to this community, trust me noone finds your relentless whining funny. In a game based on humor you’d think being funny and having fun would be on the top priority list, but i guess some people will always be more concerned with winning trophies. different strokes for different folks. at least you guys could have the decency of getting the **** off the forums though, especially the role-playing ones, since there’s no ‘mewling fabulous person’ role.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!