Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

nad

[WeChall]

Level 14 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

ForumWarz should have a system where kids like me, who are above age, but not old enough to get a credit card can get Episode II for free. I just don’t get it, why can’t we trade in flezz to get BPs?Instead we have to find a half/naked woman and write TAM on them to get BP? The events that we have here makes sense, but what would you deem as an “awesome” face, as a teen, i need one more year before I can officially work and get a credit card, meanwhile, people not like me have to beg their parents?Besides, people that don’t buy BP ahve a harder time, and the prices for BP is kinda to high, many games that have low rates for USD purchasing ratio of in-game stuff usually sells one dollar for one point or whatever.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!