Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

elionbel

Avatar: 153710 Fri Mar 20 15:57:19 -0400 2009

[Throne of Blood]

Level 19 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

handofg0d Posted:

I HOPE YOU CHOKE TO DEATH ON YOUR FATHERS SEVERED male reproductive organ YOU DUMB MOTHER ****ER. I ****ING HATE YOU AND I HATE THE FACT THAT YOU EXIST. BUT NOT AS MUCH AS I HATE EVIL TROUT AND HIS STUPID ****HEAD CANADIAN RETARD bum BUDDIES HE CALLS A COMPANY. AND JUST BELOW THEM I HAVE EVERY SINGLE fabulous person MODERATOR ON THIS SITE. **** ALL OF YOU. YOU MAKE THE WORST ****ING DECISIONS, AND HAVE NO ****ING JUSTIFICATION FOR THEM. YOU ARE ALL TERRIBLE AT WHAT YOU DO. I THINK ALL OF THAT fine upstanding member of societyTROUT male reproductive organ YOU SUCKED TO GET YOUR POSITIONS MUST HAVE BEEN TOO MUCH, AND ALL THE HIV POSITIVE SEMEN YOU INGESTED HAS BACKED UP AND TAKEN ROOT IN YOUR BRAIN CAUSING YOU DO MAKE STUPID ****ING DECISIONS LIKE BANNING THE GREATEST **** THIS SITE HAS EVER SEEN FOR SOMETHING AS TRIVIAL AS BEING ENTERTAINING AS A ****ING MACK TRUCK MADE OUT OF PURE LIGHTENING IN IDC. SO **** ALL OF YOU AND **** YOUR DEAD FAMILY MEMBERS TOO YOU GREEDY ****ING JEWwoman's genitalsS.

Your mean words hit me like…like…

A BOOB-CRUSHING BALL TO MUH MAMMIES!!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!