Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

NotJoePesci

Avatar: 6966 Sat Feb 21 00:54:31 -0500 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 14 Troll

Best ethnic friend a guy could have! Also Im not racist. -Raepdog

The Baroness Posted:

I don’t really know either of you. Otherwise it would just be a ‘list of people I know on Forumwarz. Maybe you should both tell us your hopes, dreams and inner most feelings, so that you will definitely be mentioned in a future love fest.

Well, I hope the get drunk tonight. My dreams have been ****ed up lately. They’ve mostly been sex dreams, but it’s been sex with the girl I’m actually having sex with, so it’s somewhat disappointing. Not because she’s disappointing, because she’s not, but come on. My brain can’t let me **** a martian, or something equally as awesome? As for innermost feelings, I keep them to myself like a real man. One day my withheld feels will overwhelm me and I’ll murder everyone in an office. It will be a glorious day.

How’s that?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!