Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

The Baroness

Avatar: 111827 Sat Apr 25 22:25:53 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I REALLY MISS INCIT, LOL

I understand the peer pressure on Forumwarz forces you to call everyone an unfunny fine upstanding member of society fabulous person. This thread is a great place to tell your BFF’s on Forumwarz why you like them so much, and why you choose to spend all of your time here, missing chances of actually getting laid, just to be with those people.

Here is my list:

Rage_****: Because you always listen to my nonsense and say ‘hmhm’ at the right moments.

Bandaney: Because you are the best Log in to see images!

FalCoN: Because…well you know why. fabulous person. Log in to see images!

Fortunato: Because your laugh is amazing and you are the best singer evar.

Raepdog: Because I’m actually a cat person, but I’ll make an exception for you.

The Pro: Omdat je eigenlijk gewoon best wel een cool persoon bent, eigenlijk gewoon. Weet je wel.

CreepPipe: Because your pictures actually make me laugh.

Fie: Because you’re so damn smooooooooth.

Looming: Because you are a great Skype partner.

Bronnih: Because you remind me of myself when I was younger. Only you’re better looking.

Recommencer: Because you are you, and always stay you.

EVECHARM: Because you seriously helped me out with this ****ty game.

Aldo_Anything: Because your country is close to mine, and you’re p clever.

Auser: Because I’m glad you’re back.

Xylon: Because you don’t give two flying ****s.

SuperMerk: Because your underwear is amazing.

TUBSWEETIE: Because you are sincere, funny and amazing.

ANGRY HOBO: Because I could never troll like you, so just watch you do it and laugh.

Nicco: See ANGRY HOBO.

CrinkzPipe: See Nicco.

INCIT-BOT 4000: Because I never forget my old fabulous persongy INCIT homies.

Radosaur: See INCIT-BOT 4000.

This thread is full of rainbows and light.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!