Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

DOLDOE

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 9 Re-Re

Vote for me as Top Male Model because I'm the cute underdog

OK, I hadn’t been on here in like foreverz, so I’m sure no one here knows me. Since my last forumwarz hiatus I’ve been busy with college, work, video games, and making a stupid youtube show (srs business). I realized that with any web show, you need some shameless advertising, and you always have to pay for it. But since I love FW so much for their web parody, I figured a good way to do it would be in a FW contest.

The prize in this simple contest is a whopping 20 BP. That’s all the BP I got left (yea, I love this game THAT much)

Let me explain. I made a gaming web show (original, amirite?) with a friend of mine. And the first episode just came out recently, with a bunch more we’ve already filmed on their way. The show is located here: http://www.youtube.com/lifeandlevel

here are the rules to this ludicrous contest:

1. Post the youtube account you will be using to post your video response with on this thread. I will not accept it if the timestamp shows the response before the post on here. This is to prevent people from claiming other people’s entries.

2. Watch any video I have posted at http://youtube.com/lifeandlevel (which is most likely just one, but another should be coming out soon)

3. You need to reply to the video with a video response, any length. The subject of your video response HAS to be about the show. It also can’t be a trolling video (you know, like some kids screaming and singing or some annoying **** like that. Or negative comments that aren’t constructive). If you have a genuine negative response to the show, just make it constructive at least so we can ****ing learn something from it.

4. Rack up as many hits on YOUR response video as possible.

5. Wait until contest is over at precisely Sunday April 5, 2009 17:00 EST. That’s 5 PM for you non thinking types.

A winrar is determined by which video response has the largest number of hits at the time the contest ends. Yes, I will be there to keep track of it, but you can take screenshots for insurance that there is no dispute just in case some are close calls.

It’s a simple and easy contest that could mean a whole plate of enough brownie points to stuff even the fattest of fatties.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!