Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Inconnu Posted:

Be a helper.

Answer every possible newbie question, improve Wiki, post good game suggestions, participate in development process and, ultimately, become a part of CZ, if this game is still dear to you. That’s what I’ve always done in MUDs after achieving pretty much you did here. Now really: CZ is willing to promote best players to mods. Try yourself as a game developer. Face all this endless responsibility they always have. Take a deep breath a dive into the ocean of stupid player’s complaints, whining and accusations in your uncompetence. That’s the challenge.

The only sane alternative is quit and wipe your character.

I think this is a good idea.

Considering basically after doing everything you have nothing but the community left you might as well try to improve it as best you can.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!