Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

ROBO-MONSTER

Level 10 Re-Re

Hmm… Let’s see here: Buying every one of the Troll’s useful skills is 25 UP. Buying the weak Re-Re attack is 25 UP. Yeah, those are totally equivalent in terms of power. Log in to see images!

When I beat the last forum as a Re-Re, it took 35 Smileprin XR. However, I attempted it beforehand with 30 Smileprin and failed. That means it took me 65 Smileprin XR to defeat. As a Troll, it was 5 Smileprin XR and three Jimsonweed extracts. Figure out the price difference.

Re-Re is the challenge clbum and is most bumuredly not stronger than Troll. (Well, maybe when the Re-Re bonus attacks were first introduced. They did more damage than Emo attacks. Although, I came too late to benefit from that…Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!