Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Summergirl_94

[Good Omens]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

need some help. Im fourteen years old and I had a problem in one of my clbumes. We had to write a paper on how grammar has changed since old english Well the paper was do on the friday before September and he said wed get them back on Tuesday. so I went to clbum on tuesday and he said the papers were wrote really good. So he handed them out and I was pretty nervous because he reads the grades out loud in front of the whole clbum. so he is handing them out and everyone is getting good grades and then he calls my name and says this is the worst paper you have written for me and then he said a whole bunch of the problems (bad grammar ect.) I made. then at last he said and the most annoying problem you made was you forgot the period on the starts of some of your sentences and he yelled YOU ALWAYS NEED A PERIOD and then right there in front of the whole clbum my period blood started to come out. I was wearing white pant and everyone saw it. It was like someone throwed a really slimy jelly donut on my croch area. Super embrbuming. So now I need advice,’ What should I do?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!