Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Big Bang

Avatar: 95349 Sun Jan 11 01:23:56 -0500 2009

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

****. You. I don’t know what motivates you, I don’t know what kind of sweet sugar-coated childhood you had, I don’t care! There is no excuse for not following social rules and you know that!

But instead of respecting those who had bad childhoods, and just want to go against the norm in peace, you have to go out of your way to stop them. Maybe you think that’s edgy, or righteous, or funny but somehow I’m not laughing.

You know who else is not laughing? Everyone who pays Evil Trout for his game that’s who! The staff is buried in post reports for trivial things while working on new content and you’re ruining their game with the ladies!

So if all of you could just stop reporting and be cool that would be awesome. If you won’t you can just **** off. I’m tired of you!
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!