Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Thiefree

Avatar: 60455 Sun Feb 15 19:29:37 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

GGM CATEGORY

The winner is Adapt for this entry:

Adapt Posted:

“A is for Amy, who fell down the stairs; B is for basil, bumaulted by bears.” recited Casey from his copy of Gashlycrumb Tinies, “Isn’t that an interesting rhyme?” His wife Daisy took her attention away from driving their car to acknowledge her husband, “You know I hate dreadful books like that, being reminded of my own mortality and such.” Casey only had time to look up from his book as his wife ran the car into an oncoming semi truck, killing them both. C is for Casey, dead when he looked; D is for Daisy, killed by a book.

GENERAL CATEGORY

The winner is BloodyDemise for this entry:

BloodyDemise Posted:

Huddled around the embers, we found ourselves at a loss for words. If only we had met under different cirgreat timesstances, I thought.

The darkness kept closing in, and with it came the terrifying flickers at the edge of my vision. They would come eventually, that was certain. I considered myself lucky to have such good company in the meantime.

“Are you frightened?” I asked him, hoping I sounded brave.

“Me? Not at all.” The orange-lit outline of him appeared to smile, though I could not be sure. “Any damn fool can die. Takes a real hero to go on living.”

Thank you all very much for your drabbles! And to the winners, I’ll get the BP to you as soon as possible. Well done to you both.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!