Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

BEAT_WOMEN

Avatar: 146698 Mon Mar 02 17:31:25 -0500 2009

[ANAL enjoy]

Level 21 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

I’m fairly certain that FW is going to attract people across the internet who relish the blatantly offensive: 4chan, SA neckbeard goons, random trolls, GNAA, and etc. would enjoy this site. Hell, I’m a former member (though I didn’t participate much, primarily in #bum on their IRC when it was there before some internal bull**** drama moved it, though I’m mentioned in a few press releases) of the GNAA and am utterly unphased by anything.

I don’t know if it has been discussed before, as I’m pretty new here, but couldn’t there be an alternative flamebate forum where shock images like Goatse are allowed, and basically moderate only illegal pictures and unfunny crapflooding?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!