Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

plk

Avatar: 9972 2010-01-24 16:28:42 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

I can and will! It’s all I got right now, so messing with the raids like a contest to start raids tells me that people like to raid. Log in to see images!

I don’t know about that; it can also be used as proof that people like to enter contests.

Maybe until you can track raid scoops, is there a way you could survey people and ask them if they are actually really getting scoops through raids? I imagine that even just talking to someone in the few largest klans would give you the information you need to know. I know you put a lot of effort into changing raiding, but if no raiding is actually happening, all these started raids just give you a false sense that the system is working. If it’s not working and you know it, why even have it as an option? Just take it down until you can rebuild it into something you really like.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!