Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

BINGEBOT 2015

Avatar: 38 2010-12-05 22:39:25 -0500

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

Auser Posted:

Ok this has been suggested before (possibly in this thread I can’t remember) but I would like to bring it up again:

Could we have a method of making domination more competitive between Klans? More specifically, each medal a player earns individually also counts towards a medal total for the Klan. I think this would make a really fun leaderboard and have some cool klan peens attached to it, much in the same way The Gimp, and Dominatrix peens are currently awarded. You could even introduce individual peens such as ‘team player’ or something to do with how many medals earned.

I would add that it shouldn’t be retrospective, in that the skilled dom players who currently have a significant amount of medals couldn’t manipulate totals by switching klans. Only medals won in a dom week from the introduction of this and not previous medals should count toward the klan total. Also the medals should stay in that klan should the player leave, and any future medals that player earns obviously is awarded to said player’s new klan’s total medal count.

You might like this idea or hate it, I am fairly new to domination and don’t pretend to be able to speak for experienced and talented players. But since some klans are very active in domination, something like this could really spice up domination from a klan perspective and add another level of competition between klans and I would also enjoy the feeling that by medaling for my own personal success, I a helping my klan as well.

I like the idea. It would help a long way on raising klan warfare in Domination. I need to iron out a few details on how it’ll work, then I’ll likely add it to the list.

Still trying to figure out the best way to re-introduce raiding and keep it balanced (as well).

B2015

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!