Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Thiefree

Avatar: 60455 Sun Feb 15 19:29:37 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Ok, I’ve been ordered by my superiors to post up a couple of mine as examples…

Congratulations

I could have sworn that, for a fraction of a second, her eyes had glittered with a joyful rage that I’ve seen in my nightmares. I wondered what it meant, that look of malevolent victory, that had seemed so unlike her and yet seemed to fit her so well. It scared me. She’d looked hungry, almost predatory. But that moment soon pbumed, and she was herself again, her big blue eyes smiling at me as she clasped her pale hands slightly too tightly to mine.

“Yes,” she whispered, her quiet voice hoarse with emotion. “Yes, I’ll marry you!”

Oh, bollocks…

All about ME

Thud, bang. Thud, bang. The book hit the door, then the floor, and then I picked it up and threw it again. Thud, bang. It was supposed to be Christmas, family time, and my own mother gave me THIS!

We were proud and supportive at first, before we knew what she was writing. She kept it a secret, and now I know why. The book was about ME, my life, all my problems and secrets that I’d confided to her, believing I was safe, that she’d never betray me.

Diary of an Attention Whore, it’s called.

I’m SO blogging this.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!