Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

Lust Posted:

No.

A) Upping the scoop # from solo raids would make klan raids completely meaningless, because we’re generally giving up lemons and pistachioes when we raid as a klan, but when you’re soloing vanillas you get lemons and pistachioes as well.

Until we see how the new changes impact the domination standings I’m not sure you can definitely say that increasing solo white scoop rewards would nullify the advantage in klan raiding. If we bumume that anti-freeze gets nerfed sometime soon there should be some balancing mechanism that keep solo players viable in domination.

B) 3 scoop bonus would be an incentive for.. oh gee, what stupidly mbumive klans do we know that can supply 30-40 people per raid? Log in to see images!

Honestly given the size of FoL why do you bumume that we can routinely organize and field mega-raids? It seems that after a certain point you reach a point of diminishing returns (more raiders=more disorganization) I’m not saying that the idea is without flaws (both FoL and the Sisterhood could probably accomplish it) but it seems that trying to own all the standard and forumbuildr forums simultaneously would be a more difficult and possibly more risky task thus might warrant a premium.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!