Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

The Ferv

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I bought the Art of Flamewar from Kyoubai and was able to equip it shortly after Kyoubai went up. Took a few days, IIRC, but I know that it was before the maintenance.

Since then, I’ve bought What Do You Call a Democrat?, 59 Recipes For Water, and Hacker Hero. They’re all working fine for me.

Acid Flux Posted:

I think that once Kyoubai launched, certain requirements were made more lax. Which makes sense. If you have to wait until a Bookstore opens before you can know how to use a book, then Kyoubai should qualify as such. And even that makes little sense. Why does a game event have to unlock before an item can be used?

Also, this. If an internet nerd requires a bookstore to learn how to read books (makes a certain degree of sense, I’ll admit), then a store where one is able to buy books, even if it is only an auction house, ought to qualify as a “bookstore”. After all, what good little self-respecting troll or hacker would be able to walk around a store without fingering all the goods at least a little (no pun intended)?

I’m still having trouble with the idea of camwhores or permanoobs being able to read at all, though. I’m sure I’ll think of something eventually. Log in to see images! The Ferv edited this message on 02/15/2009 2:34PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!