Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

MC Banhammer Posted:

Alternatively, if you acquire one through, say, an auction, you’d instantly gain the ability to equip it then. If you find it’s not working that way, file a bug report: ET told me earlier today that it’s supposed to work this way.

Hmmm… when I was going through episode 2, I got the Democrat book from Reilly O’Bill and couldn’t equip it because I hadn’t unlocked the bookstore yet. I knew I couldn’t equip it because it went under “Unequippable Items”, and so I sold it at Ppwn thinking it was some sort of Troll-specific item. I now regret selling it for like 12 flezz.

Are you telling me that I should have been able to equip it? Any chance I can get that book back without paying Kyoubai prices? Log in to see images!
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!