Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Ack Thbbbt

Level 69 Re-Re

I’ve never seen the real purpose behind role playing. Why would someone want to be someone else?

I knew some fellows in high school who played Dragons and Dungeons but they were rather geeky, and one killed himself because his “character” “died”. Is that healthy behavior, I ask you?

And besides, how could we get to know the real people on the other side of the screen if they’re pretending to be someone else? I’m actually disappointed that this behavior is being encouraged. Charles thought he was finding some true friends, especially in Marcus, and he would be crushed to find out people aren’t who they say they are.

I’d like to ask the moderators of this site to please enforce a “no role-playing” rule, for everybody’s mental health and well-being.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!