Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

CreepPipe

Avatar: 4204 2010-01-24 16:18:28 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

MOOOOOS ARE BELOW ME

Bigandtasty Posted:

Interesting idea but a lot of people might whine “oh, voters don’t know what’s good, they just bandwagon for people who are considered popular”

Yes, that’s why I mentioned just about every suggestion I had, while having the possibility to be useful and encouraging would in the end most likely be horribly abused..at least for the first few months they were implemented.

When it comes to any forum period people will always bandwagon around certain people for reasons most of the community don’t even know why. However, I think if something like this were to be put into effect and moderators did the best to keep it from being severely exploited…it could have some benefit.

But then again I think everyone who has posted in this thread realize the internet is what it is and that is why we can’t have nice things.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!