Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

DOPE-HARDCOR-
E-0

[Team Shortbus]

Level 37 Troll

ALSO A male reproductive organSUCKING ****WAD

Something I had suggested, but for BP cost, was custom themes (some purchaseable at the account level, some free from the storyline or certain accomplishments). Obviously prank themes are a must.

I’ve previously suggested something akin to the KoL campground to hold your equipment (and non-equippables and decorative things): the idea was to have a visual representation of your equipped crap, and maybe have ways of buying new slots for your character. I figured each ‘home’ could be thematically layed out and designed, and then icons for your equipped crap could actually be displayed in your home so you have a pretty picture of the crap you use.

The final thought I had was to allow players to unlock, via the story, a forum of their own to run. Basically, you get a following as your cred increases, or however they work the story. The people that flock to your site then help you in battle either actively or pbumively, and maybe help with moar collection or flezz generation. (this, naturally, is the KoL familiar, sort of.) Growth could be really cool, requiring certain types of spiders to get internet data that can be used to train your forum up (i.e. trolling tips, hacking how-tos, whatever…allow people to customize their forum to compliment their character basically)

For PvP fun, allow people to attack eachother’s forums. This implementation would take a lot of balancing, but would enable a more methods of competition than just domination.

Other crap ideas:

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/15654-another-bp-sink-idea-warning-this-idea-not-suitable-for-forumwarz

P.S. petition to rename thread to “Stuff to copy from other, better videogames in order to make FW decent and also generate internet millions for ET and co.”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!