Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Badgerella

Avatar: 102304 Mon Dec 29 10:47:46 -0500 2008

Level 43 Troll

I SUCK BASHY'S male reproductive organ

Actually, I deeply apologize for just showing out of nowhere and posting publically for the first time. Let’s do this the right way!

This is me. I am from here. It’s here, and the latter has settled right here!

I collect posters, stickers, comic books and figurines.

I have to admit I also like these. Oops. Having clicked this link.. you now know about my emo nature, too. Log in to see images! When it gets really hard, yes, okay, I cut. =/ Same happens with this game. You break my DOM, I cutcutcut. Ohwell.

I digress again. I wanted to say that I really like pizza and hamburgers and Kentucky Fried Chicken, even though the latter we do not have yet here in Croatia. I also like Coke and Pepsi and all other things that make you fat. But I am totally not fat because no person on the internet ever is. I also like popcorn! With bumer and ice cream. And ice cream? I always have it from those huge boxes into which I dig with my shovel.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I also like music and movies, especially Sex and the City and the like. It’s awesome to watch those women wear Manolo Blahnik’s shoes. Man. If I could only buy a pair. Or two.

I like to interact with people on the internet, especially on MySpace, where I own seven profiles, in which my pictures show my mammary glands, mostly, and sometimes my face from some bird perspective.

Now that you know who I am and what I do, I hope I am allowed to post on these forums and NEVAR LET GO!!! NEVAR EVAR.

So.. does anyone want to be my friend, pretty please???

Badger Badger Badger. NO Mushroom, though.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!