Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Badgerella Posted:

So, raiding.

Uhhh. I’ve done it a few times, I am sure. I guess that’s the thing where someone IMs you and tells you to log on and go click ‘join raid’. Then you raid. Somehow. With multis, they told me. I can has no multis though, yet I was still winning ****. What ****? Who the hell cares, when you’re winning. It’s all about winning. I think I won trophies, eventually. Which then put me into different brackets. But, hey, I have to admit I don’t quite understand the brackets either.

Who knew that in Badgerella’s wild ramblings she would be the only BoD player to ever point out exactly why the long time Dom fabulous persons just keep lobbying for a change. Winning, if it is to be called winning rather than purchasing, should involve more than clicking “join raid”. Yup, this is whiny ****es, and I’m sure that there is going to be the “lol sarcasm” reply, but anyone who has been inside that alt machine knows better.

Bashy has a point, although I don’t quite get why he decided to play troll rather than helping to point out that there are different levels of game play. I agree that the game designers do not play Dom on the same level that that more aggressive players do. Neither do 90% of the players. Saying that people whine because they are losing is silly, since the majority of the players who have been lobbying for changes are the top ranked Dom players. The fact that the game designers obviously don’t play aggressively is the reason that some players have spoken up about problems. If everyone sits quietly waiting for the designers to notice the gaping loopholes in the system it leaves the entire thing as ****ing pointless as picking flowers is in KoL.

Raiders who claim that the recent changes have made Domination useless are just as narrow sighted as the solo players who scream that any form of raiding is horrible and must be stopped. You people are all ridiculous.

We sat through a solid month of 3 scoops per klan pwn. 4+ months of uncapped antifreeze. 6 months of alt towers. 9 months of bracket alt stacking and raid feeding. Now we have one single restricted week where raiding players can’t abuse the **** out of the system they’ve abused for almost a year and people are ****ing themselves over how the game designers are ****ing up? **** please. They might have gone too far, my alts are sitting there as useless as anyone elses, but in the land of forward strides to a more balanced end game this has been the fairest batch of changes ever dropped.

Instead of ****ing and moaning and finger pointing, if you all have a viable solution that doesn’t leave Domination a simple matter of who can afford more alts please add your thoughts to the thread.

FAIL Posted:

ITT: WE LEARN SG94 IS A SRS PLAYER

Where the hell have you been that you just learned that? Log in to see images!

Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!