Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

Hobart, don’t Quote Reply me on this, but I think it’s fair to refund users who were involved in the auctions in question. I’m not sure how we feel about letting the actual auction go through, simply because of the precedent it sets.

Where auctions are blocked, would it not be fair to refund (i.e. reverse) the auctions automatically, so the original users get their stuff/flezz back, and instead change the focus slightly by logging the blocked transactions and review any player with a large or fast growing number of them, then decide what to do about it on a case by case basic?

You have these limits in place to block auctions for whatever reasons you deem necessary (basically as I understand, an attempt to make flezz a meaningful currency) and the extra step (automatic reposession/punishment) is IMO not necessary and quite drastic and that’s where the majority of problems and angst lie with the system as it stands.

The other side to this is of course, if flezz had some meaningful purpose other than to buy a small range of items (quickly and easily acquired) the problem may well solve itself.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!