Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

OrsonScottCard Posted:

Nobody required it, I agree, but when a decent portion of the players were at least wondering what the official position was, it’s a great help to have a complete, sensible explanation. Having provided one, you (I hope) ended this confusion and debate with one post.

Being a mod’s a little like being a politician: sometimes, all that counts is looking like you care what the people want. Log in to see images!

Except nothing is actually resolved. If these auctions stick as “abuse”(which it looks like they will), there’s the matter of the millions of flezz that we essentially deleted by bidding on junk items. If official policy changes to explicitly say auctions like the ones we partook in are considered “abuse”, I think those of us that make ridiculous bids are entitled to a refund, or at least the awarding of the item in question. Keep my 4 million flezz. I still want that marble.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!