Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

MasterHaxxor

Level 25 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

MC Banhammer Posted:

ET makes it quite clear that he doesn’t want people using Kyoubai to transfer flezz.

But okay, whatever. I’m going to shut up now (you see why I didn’t want to comment in this thread in the first place?) until ET posts something. If he does.

There have been cases of people getting auctions canceled because they were trying to outbid another player just for the sake of outbidding them, with no intention to transfer flezz to mess with the Leaderboards or Dom, this is the only thing that anyone who could be accused of “whining” want stopped. There has been no defense of using auctions to affect any other part of the game, and most of the posters here have made it clear (to me at least) that they don’t want that to happen (or at least agreeing that its the rules and aren’t trying to change them) by saying that it should be flagged instead of automatically canceled and the item and flezz be lost forever. You could even have any auction tagged by the game be held by the game until someone gets a chance to review it, or have someone try to make a case for it being legitimate.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!