Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

MC Banhammer Posted:

I saw it, I moved it, and I have no comment.

I mean, what do you want me to say? ET designed the system to serve a purpose, found it was serving other, unintended purposes, and changed it so it didn’t. You don’t like it? Then don’t use it.

Maybe he’ll change his mind. Who knows?

Many people, upon reading something, form what is known as an “opinion”, or a personal belief pertaining to the situation just described.

Also, It’d be nice to know whether this was something that had been talked about at official meetings, or if it would be something that would be brought up at the next one. I guess some kind of statement about whether or not this falls under your definition of “abuse” (which it doesn’t), since the system is flagging them as flezz transfers, when really its something completely different.

Brilliant idea, have “flagged” auctions go to review by mods/admins, instead of just being auto-****ed. That way you can see a three bid item for 6 million and go “flezz transfer” and a 35 bid item (by 8 unique users) for 4 million and go “these guys are dumb but whatever, enjoy your marble”.

And for the record I’m getting pretty ****ing sick of the “oh you don’t like it, don’t play” response. This can’t be CZ official policy on anyone that finds flaw in their methods. I’d get fired if I ever told a customer that complained to me “oh you don’t like our food? Don’t come here then.” good business model guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!