Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Beasto

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

It’s been years since I really followed any kind of anime. For the most part, anything involving super-powered teenagers makes me barf. I can’t stand that whole “I’m a special youngster with psykik powerz. I own most adults, and was chosen to save da wurld!” bull****. This means that most anime is off limits to me.

The GITS series (er, is there more than one now?) seemed to be pretty good. I even liked Cowboy Beebop before the chick, the stupid hacker kiddie and the corgi showed up. Geezus, I’ve never seen a single character or two that could **** up an entire series like those. I wish there was more stuff obviously made for adults/emotionally mature people, because even considering the mountains of crud that are produced in Japan every year, anime still produces better Science Fiction TV in the form of anime than pretty much anything the U.S. produces. Unfortunately, I haven’t had a lot of time to watch anime over the past few years.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!