Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

IMO, if he did the things I jokingly posted he should have done I would say go for the permaban. Since he only did it as a joke, he didn’t do anything malicious at all or share the pbumword or anything, this should be a tempban at worst.

All he did was make 3 threads in the hacker forum and sticky them, right? Think about the damage he could have caused if he wanted to… I’m not saying what he did was right or anything, but I AM saying what he did was harmless.

This is just like any other exploit that has been even rewarded in the past. Didn’t CZ know about the mailinator thing because members of FoF have both A) used it before (MST on m00n-Kriket) and B) reported it as a bug? HoG was merely bringing this problem to the attention of everyone, much like tubs did with the flezz exploit, or mst did with the posting on stalls while banned, or what KoLOL did with unlimited cards etc.

FAIL edited this message on 01/30/2009 7:12PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!