Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Demonlord666-

Avatar: 119939 Tue Jan 27 03:26:15 -0500 2009

Level 32 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

Alright this contest is for 1 BP and will run till 10PM PST tonight (thats GMT-8).

A few things about me, I love death metal, computer programing and chatting on IRC.

Animated is more likely to win (if its good) but a very good still frame is better then a crappy animated gif so stick to what your good at Log in to see images!

The prize is again 1 Brownie Point.

Please keep all your submissions to 1 post! Editing your post does not disqualify you. Trolling the thread might…

At 10PM PST tonight I will browse through submissions and pick my favorite one. I will then send that person the 1 BP and the contest will be over.

EDIT: Due to what is going on with FWZ right now I am extending the contest another extra 2 hours till midnight PST which as of this edit its 8:49PM PST.

Edit2: If there is at least 15 submissions by the new deadline midnight tonight (by 15 different people (alts ok) with at least 15 different avatars) I will raise the amount of winning BP to 2 BP instead of 1.

Thanks in advance for any and all submissions Log in to see images!

Demonlord666000 edited this message on 01/27/2009 12:10AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!