Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

glowspawn

[Uber-Newbz]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I was in the same bracket with Lady Banhammer and it looked like there was a chance for several of us to duke it out until I saw the ridiculous pile of scoops the raider got.

Even if I burned all my scoops on cards, I could not have made a dent. All the “contenders” would have had to burn our entire piles to bring the raider back to the realm of mortals, and that level of cooperation isn’t likely unless everyone is in the same klan. The raider most likely would have still won, it would just look like everyone else didn’t bother to play since their scoop piles would be gone.

I decided to leave the scoop mountains intact as a testament to just how broken this is at the moment.

Suggested fixes: Major reduction in number of scoops awarded for klan raids. Don’t award any klan vanilla to someone who clicks “Join Raid” but does not themselves pwn at least X number of forums over the course of the raid (where X is a number greater than 1).

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!