Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

Edit: the contest is closed and I will be announcing the winners shortly. Thanks to everyone who contrinuted!

As you may know, I recently got my hands on a Custom E-Peen Voucher at Kyoubai! But I didn’t really have in mind what I was going to do with it. Here’s where you come in.

You design an E-Peen for me, and if your idea gets implemented (which is a bit of an honor in itself) you win 5 Brownie Points!

Rules:

-I will award 5BP in total to the creator(s) of my new E-Peen. This could be split among multiple players, as one could come up with the image and another with the description.

-To avoid people cluttering up the contest you are limited to 10 ideas per alt. Should be more than enough;

-Editing your posts is discouraged;

-No NSFW/offensive/shock stuff (ET needs to approve it);

-Even if I come up with something I like better myself, I will still award the 5BP to the ideas I liked best.

-Contest ends when my E-Peen is approved by ET.

-Edit at ET’s request: Since it’s part of the site officially the image needs to be based on public domain or original art.

Some hints:

-I’m Dutch;

-I rule at this game;

-My name and avi are stupid so nothing based on that please;

-I can take a joke, so slightly trollish subs are allowed;

-I will likely be drunk when I decide the winner.

Good luck!

DEAD FAGGOT edited this message on 02/23/2009 5:01PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!