Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Auser Posted:

I wouldn’t want an inactivity policy. People have lives. I mean I’m moving to Australia next year so it could be a while before I get settled enough to play regularly again. Tubs had the best idea imo, 5BP for a slight name change and whatever else he said Log in to see images!

Except that the Log in to see images! next to your name means you donated for BP, which means you HAD BP, which means you’d be exempt anyway.

How about some clearly defined rules?

The account in question:

*Has or has had BP at some point.

*Has completed Episode 1.

*Has been active within the past 12 months.

*Is level 10 or higher.

If ANY of these statements are true, the account will not be purged.

When an account fails to meet ANY of these criteria, it will be destroyed in the following purge cycle.

Alternatively, rather than deleting the account it could instead be moved from the live database into a cold storage database where it will sit until somebody emails or TMs ET asking for it back. That gives the performance benefits of purging the users without actually having to delete anything.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!