Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Xylon

Avatar: 76994 2010-01-16 02:54:34 -0500

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

Posting personal information is fun. Everyone should try it at least once.

In my opinion, the original poster is a script kiddie at best.

While I will agree that the hacker clbum on this game has been significantly nerfed, I am fine with that. What most people bumume to be hacking; network intrusion, xss/sql injection, refspoofing, and finding/exploiting bad code, is only the tip of the iceberg.

I agree with thumbz to a point, Using leetkey does not make you 1337. Though I do use the plugin to help automate the process of reading what you skiddies have to say. A hacker in the truest sense is someone who typed away on the old metal contact keyboards back in the old days. Those guys were coders, in my opinion, unless you are moderately proficient in at least three low level languages and/or you were the primary contributor to a custom *nix distro, any of your malformed attempts at mischief using the computer are merely the efforts of a troll using a script. Hence the term script kiddies.

The true plight of the hacker is that he/she must bear the stain of the script kiddie on his reputation and as such the OP is part of the problem not the solution.

Translated version for those who are illiterate or incompetent (the tldr crowd)

Yo OP, joo be trippin, stop actin all sedidy and bow down to the Fran yo

ATTENTION NEWBS: SEARCH BEFORE YOU POST

Click Here To Give Me Fake Internet Cred

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!