Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

I_AM_RESISTY

Avatar: 15269 Sat Dec 20 12:49:51 -0500 2008

Level 27 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

bronnih Posted:

i don’t like illegal drugs. here’s a copy and paste from a tubmail i sent explaining myself:

cause my town is a drug hole, for a small place there are so many down-and-out druggies, and i work in a shop. they are banned from every shop in town, they come in with track marks up their arms, they smell, and some have little children, it is so sad.. they leave them dirty and skinny, they train them how to steal things and put them in their buggy and a boy i know’s sister now is a live-in whore for old men to get enough money to feed her habit. she is only about 24 and her life is over.

and her dad is a doctor, she comes from a rich family.

a couple of my friends smoke weed, i don’t like it, because once they have tried weed, and entered the world of drugs, they can try all the others.

sorry for being depressing.

but seriously don’t take drugs,,

just don’t

please

x

You only move to hard drugs that wreck you if you’re a miserable sod or have something to forget.

I_AM_RESISTY edited this message on 01/11/2009 12:30PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!