Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

AntiRules187

Avatar: 79421 Tue May 26 22:06:20 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

It's actually an honor to be pranked, it means someone spent real money on you. Sir.

SO, I’m not feeling mentally strong, and I wish to end my life, but not in some stale manner like shotgun mouthwashLog in to see images!. If you can think of anything that would be a creative way to “off” myself, you might be written about in the suicide letter.

WOW. I can’t believe how popular this has gotten. You must really got something ****ed up in your heads. Still nothing much unique, except for the cheese grater.

People have also been trying to motivate me to not do it. This is something that I’ve thought about for a while, and do wish to do. You can’t help me. The best thing you can do is to Do what I ask from you.

== MUST READ BELOW ==

If you’re reading this now, that means that you missed out on an experimentation on human emotions. I’m not actually suicidal, my life isn’t going downhill, I have many friends, loving parents, all of this was to see who would spend the most time on trying to save me from ending my life. And the player ADAPT has won. they obviously will go down in history as the most kind-hearted person i’ve ever met.

AntiRules187 edited this message on 01/11/2009 4:00AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!