Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

DOPE-HARDCORE-0 Posted:

no, clearly the intent was to explain that professional mens of suiciding don’t waste time with things that can’t kill you,

You can die from ODing on Tylenol, but you need to take a ****load of ‘em. You’re far more likely to just develop serious medical issues that will cripple you for life.

DOPE-HARDCORE-0 Posted:

they shove an electric eel up their bum and scare it

I think being taken out of the water and shoved up somebody’s bum would be enough to do that, and I really doubt that the eel would survive in that kind of environment long enough for it’s Electrocytes to recharge. Even if it DID, the bum would be a poor place to have it discharge since there’s poor electrical conductivity between there and the CNS or heart. It would hurt like a ****, but I don’t know how well it would stun the person.

DOPE-HARDCORE-0 Posted:

while dangling off a cliff so when it unleashes 500V they go limp and fall and die and then have an eel eat them from the inside out.

How are you going to shove an electric eel in your bum while dangling off a cliff? Wouldn’t it be easier to just let go? Sorry, this just seems like a highly impractical method of suicide.

If you’re obsessed with dying from total anal destruction, the Mr Hands route has a proven track record.

Also:

1: hurf de rijp was insulting somebody directly, and barring mitigating context that would be flaming. That would make it trolling, and thus only permitted in the RP forums.

2: Patch’s statement isn’t trolling because he said “most”, not “all”. I think we can all agree that most of the people here ARE ****es, and to support my claim I submit this thread as evidence.

3: DH0 is clearly trolling. Ignoring the edit bumon in favor of quadruple-posting kinda clinches that.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!