Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

fine upstanding member of societyWR

Avatar: 98769 Sat Dec 20 23:49:32 -0500 2008

[RAWRs]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Who the **** are you trying to kid? Battlethreadz is definitely not a parody of this forum being that it’s actually tough. Nice ego stroking there Evil Trout, I guess you were stuck between making it extremely tough or a negative level forum.

What really has me ****ed is the curve from the forum before it to that forum, I mean what the **** man? I pwned the forum before it, then go in with 3 times as many restoratives for Battlethreadz “7 blunt Traumas and 17 of whatever the **** that +250 ego consumable is” and I still don’t have the douchebaggery to make it through. It’s like that’s one of the brick wall forums, first one is Kristian Konservative Koalition, second one is Amish Gone Wild and the third one is Battlethreadz.

Still hating the fact that paying for several characters AFTER buying EP 2 lands me nothing but frustration cause you get no flezz for anything, no cred for pwning hard as balls forums. EVerything got nerfed cause players got too powerful and it go too boring, that’s great, I have a level 35 emo kid that washes through pretty much everything but what about the characters I bought to play through the game again? WHAT THE ****?!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!