Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Evil Trout Posted:

If you actually READ the blog post, you’d realize the auction house won’t be for tumorous kidneys. We’re adding tons of new rare items, both .MOAR and not-MOAR. Also, we’ll be feeding a steady supply of **** into the system with ItemBuildr. The idea is to have tons of fun stuff to trade back and forth.

As for saying I blew it — you can blow me. I already said I tried hard to make it work that way. Maybe you don’t believe me. If so, please offer suggestions of to make a non-confusing and elegant user interface for trading pieces. If you can’t offer any constructive criticism, shut the hell up.

Big Brother is into dragons. Remember that.

I think the auction house although economy ****ing will add some new life and a lot of endgame content in the game. How else were we to beat the endgame forums that strike more than we can heal?

Good addition.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!